Unqualified Social Worker

If you're looking for unqualified social work in England or throughout the UK, then make Semester your first step to a successful career.  As recruitment specialists in the social care sector we provide a dedicated, bespoke service to qualified and unqualified social work professionals and support staff looking for work in the profession.

All we ask is that you have a minimum of 1 years paid experience in the social care field. After that we will find you whatever YOU are looking for.

We place social work assistants, youth workers, support workers, residential social workers, residential managers and many more.  So whatever area you want us to look at for you we will.

As part of our commitment to you we contact every local authority, social services department and private sector suppliers of social care services in the areas you want to work in to discuss any social work jobs or support staff required to fill vacancies.
We can offer you:

  • Enhanced rates of pay
  • Work where you want, when you want.
  • Holiday pay
  • Professional support
  • Weekly pay
  • CRB processing service

For an Unqualified Social Worker It really couldn't be easier all you need to do is call us or register on line and then one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch to discuss what you are looking for.


Unqualified Social Worker

Unqualified Social Worker